Ever heard about the stop and shop survey?
Wait, I think you do know about Stop & Shop! But do you know know it?
Let’s get to know a little bit about this and the survey we are talking about.
Stop & Shop is a Supermarket chain that is mainly located in the north-eastern states of the US. Their business starts back in 1892 with a grocery shop, and they have a lot since then.
In 1995, their chain was acquired by a Dutch Supermarket operator named Ahold, and they have acted as a sister chain of Giant Food Stores. On July 24, 2016, they merged with Delhaize group with the new company named Ahold Delhaize.
They have over 400 stores in the US, and the number is still growing. They are known to provide Bakery, Grocery, Flours, Deli, Seafood, Produce, Meats, Pharmacy and much more.
To know more about them, you can visit their supermarket portal www.talktostopand shop.com. They provide In-Store service, pickup and delivery service with their website.
With this service, they aim to improve the quality they provide with their service and also wish to know what customer looks for when they visit a supermarket.
This survey will help them in getting that information in their own words. Such a method is a great way to attract more customers as well.
TalkToStopAndShop is their customer survey portal where they get the feedback of the customer in minimal time to understand ways to improve their shopping experience. And at the same time, they will offer 1 out of 10 lucky draws to win a $500 Stop & Shop gift card that you can redeem at any Stop & Shop in the US. You can easily reach this portal by clicking here – www.talktostopandshop.con
The survey will mostly include questions related to the satisfaction of the consumer, the staff’s behaviour, the experience they had at the supermarket, and how likely are they to come back later for their needs. This survey is free of cost, and for the online participation, all you need to do is get a purchase receipt from the supermarket for a recent purchase from the store.
TalkToStopandShop Survey Details
|Sweepstakes Reward||$500 Gift Card|
|Location||US states of Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Rhode Island|
|Age Limit||18 years or above|
|Prize Limit||One per household|
|Entry Limit||5 entries per person per entry period|
|Entry Method||Online, Mail-in|
TalkToStopandShop Survey Rules
The conditions to enter the TalkToStopAndShop survey are mostly same as other surveys by stores and supermarket. Make sure that you have visited the store before to know more. We have mentioned the conditions below (talktostopandshop.com):
- The surveyee must be above 18 years of age.
- The surveyee must have made a purchase from the Stop & Shop store near him.
- They must be from one of the places given here: Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York or Rhode Island.
- If they are an officer, manager, director, employee of sponsor or the store, or an immediate family member of those, they are not eligible to take part in the survey.
- If they are an affiliate, dealers, related companies, advertising or promotion agencies, consultant etc. they are not eligible to participate in the survey.
There are going to be three entry periods which will be in the months of August, September and October after which no entries shall be accepted. The drawing date of that month will be around the middle of the next month, and the entries must be received on or before August 8, September 9 and October 9 for the respective months.
How to Take Stop & Shop Survey at TalkTostopAndShop.Com
There are two ways to enter the survey. You can either do it online (www.stop and shop) using the website portal, or you can mail them (AMOE). The procedure for both is mentioned below.
Take Stop & Shop Survey Online
- Open the survey link www.talktostopandshop.com.
- This will take you to the survey page on a different link. The page may describe what you will be needed to do. But we will also specify it here.
- Get your purchase slip with you as might need the 20-digit PIN from it.
- Enter the 20-digit PIN on the page that you opened previously. We expect that
- you are applying for this sweepstake within five days of purchase; otherwise, it will go invalid.
- After entering the PIN, it will start the survey, and it will also ask your general details to contact you, which can include e-mail address, phone no., name, address etc.
- Answer the question as you feel and try to be honest about everything.
- Now you can be one of the ten possible winners of the lucky draw.
Take Stop & Shop Survey Offline
- If you want to enter the lucky draw without having a purchase slip or not making a purchase at all, you can do it with this method.
- Get a 3”x5” card to mail it to them.
- Type or handprint your name, street address, zip code, city, telephone no. Date of Birth, e-mail address etc.
- Mail this card to the address given below.
- “Stop & Shop In-store Customer Satisfaction Survey”, PO Box 456, Newark, NY 14513.
- Get the mail postmarked before the “Entry date” is gone to make sure that your entry stays valid.
- Each envelope is considered as a single entry so you can get you family members above 18 age to get the entrance if they want to. Make sure that no same person applies more than once otherwise it will be rejected.
- Do not enter false information; otherwise, it will be counted as an invalid entry.
Only one participant from a family can win the lucky draw.
Stop & Shop Contact Information
Toll Free Customer Care Number to get assistance about any issue:
- Phone: 1-800-767-777
Stop & Shop Reference Links
Connect Stop & Shop on Social Media:
Stop & Shop Near Me
Official Twitter – Stop & Shop (@StopandShop)
This stop and shop survey can be an excellent opportunity to try out your luck. It is entirely free of cost and does not require a lot of your time. If you manage to win this, a $500 gif card will be waiting for you at the store. Not only does this survey benefit you, but it also helps the company grow and improve by knowing more about the customer’s perspective towards the store and what they want from them.
Table of the Content
- 1 About TalkTostopAndShop
- 2 TalkToStopandShop Survey Details
- 3 TalkToStopandShop Survey Rules
- 4 How to Take Stop & Shop Survey at TalkTostopAndShop.Com
- 5 Stop & Shop Contact Information
- 6 Stop & Shop Reference Links
- 7 Connect Stop & Shop on Social Media:
- 8 Stop & Shop Near Me
- 9 Official Twitter – Stop & Shop (@StopandShop)
- 10 Conclusion